11.06.2008

Hey, that's my team!

From CQPolitics – Congressional Quarterly - today:

“President-elect Obama has announced the leaders of his transition team, and it's a mix of longtime Senate aides, friends, and top officials at the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank that has been a major influence on Obama’s policy proposals.” (LINK)

***

Only one political newsletter is allowed into my inbox daily, In my opinion, it is the most thorough, well-written and meticulously documented newsletter out there. Many times throughout these past several years I have encouraged my readers to subscribe.

No spin. No BS. Source links out the ying-yang!

The newsletter examines one main issue daily, but it is in the links on its right sidebar – not to be missed – where its real value lies – a wealth of information presented in BRIEFS – a one-stop plethora of news which will keep you in the know.

The Progress Report, prepared by the Center for American Progress. I love it! And, I owe it a lot.

Yes, THAT Center for American Progress now part of Barack Obama’s transition team. The Center’s John Podesta (BIOGRAPHY) has been named to lead the team.

Outstanding!

***

To subscribe to The Progress Report, click on the link under "faves" in my left sidebar. When the site opens, scroll down the right side of the page to find the subscription link. And, don’t forget all those great sidebar features including “Under the Radar,” “Think Fast,” “State Watch” and “Blog Watch.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, BJ - I'm going there now to subscribe.

Love your blog. ~ bbj

B.J. said...

Some of you had trouble with the link to subscribe. I put a new link under "faves" in my left sidebare - "Progress Report - Subscribe! - that should take you there. Scroll down on right and put in your email address. Thanks! BJ